Will you accept lateral transfers from RUB colleges?

Published by kelden on

Initially, no.

In future years, pending vacancies in our student body and only on a very limited case-by-case basis, we will consider students who have taken a general liberal arts course of study to enter JSW Law as a second-year student, assuming that they can demonstrate satisfaction of courses similar to those offered during our first year.