Can we apply for admissions if we don’t have CID card or other papers?

Published by kelden on

With regard to this issue, the criteria for admission to JSW Law is identical to those governing admissions to the Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) and other undergraduate scholarships.

RUB requires that all students admitted on the basis of (Bhutanese) government funding be able to demonstrate Bhutanese Citizenship [RUB Policy on Admission and Regulation of Students §4.7.1, available at]. All other students are welcome to apply as long as they can demonstrate “evidence of identity” using some means other than a CID card.